March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday Follow March 19th

I hope I am not to late in posting this! I went on a road trip today with my family to Fredericksburg Texas. We went to have lunch with my husbands mother and our daughters. We had a wonderful time and it was a beautiful day out! We ate lunch at the Frederickburg Brewing Company. We had some delicious fried pickles with habanero ranch dip and ruben sandwiches and of course they have beer to sample. You can buy samples of the diffrent beers they have before you order a full beer. Then we visited some of the local shops. I look forward to when the wildflowers begin to bloom and we can go visit Wildflowerfarms. I have enjoyed spring break and wish it would never end. If you ever visit Texas you should visit this wonderful German town with wineries, bed and breakfasts and breweries.

Friday Follow


MckLinky Blog Hop

4 comments:

  1. Hello

    Happy Friday Follow!! Im a new follower!

    Mavericks Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for following me! okay, love your art ... your etsy shop is wonderful ... loving Blue Flight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. follow you from follow friday! You have a great blog. I would love if you come follow me!

    http://mylittlestgravesies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Follow! Lots of beautiful art in your shop. Kudos. emcogNEATO!

    ReplyDelete